Blue Dog Training offers six Engineering trade courses:
- Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication Trade: Boilermaking/Welding
- Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication Trade: Light Fabrication – Sheet Metal
- Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade: Machining
- Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade: Maintenance – Diesel Fitting
- Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade: Maintenance – Fitting and/or Turning
- Certificate IV Engineering
Blue Dog Training prides itself on providing high quality flexible training to suit the needs of our apprentices and employers. This blended mode of delivery means the apprentice gains practical skills on the job and completes interactive and dynamic lessons online with the assistance of a Blue Dog trainer who is allocated to you and your company.
On completion of an apprenticeship Blue Dog Training issues apprentices with a Nationally Recognised Certificate III in their chosen trade. The Department of Education and Training issues a Certificate of Completion for the Apprenticeship.
Employers and apprentices may be entitled to incentive payments and subsidies provided by the Australian and/or State government. Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) provides funding to cover the cost of Student Contribution Fees for eligible apprentices and employers.
Give us a call and talk to one of our trainers to see if our training will suit your needs. You can also email us at email@example.com
I have found doing my apprenticeship with Blue Dog Training has also been a good fit for me as I am able to work at my own speed with great support from Grant my trainer.
Fitter and Turner