Western Australia Course Information
The White Card course (CPCCWHS1001 - Prepare to work safely in the construction industry) is a mandatory requirement for anyone who wants to work in the construction industry.
The White Card course is nationally recognised and can be done online with Blue Dog Training.
The course generally takes around six hours to complete.
Start now and only pay when you have completed the online assessment. Once the course and verification is complete, you can access your Statement of Attainment (with your White Card number) online. The Statement of Attainment is proof of having completed the White Card course and can be used to gain access to construction sites. Your White Card will be posted to you the same business day as completion.
Cost: $80 - No Hidden Fees!
PPE cost: $40 (optional)
Includes a hard hat, safety glasses, a high visibility vest and ear plugs. Not required if you already have the PPE or can access it another way (e.g. by visiting Blue Dog Training's office)
Don't get caught outUse Blue Dog Training - we won't stuff you around
White Card Course Requirements
- Access to the Internet
- A webcam, smartphone or ability to visit Blue Dog Training's Milton office
- A basic understanding of the English language
- A driver's license, passport or other form of photo-identification
- Access to the following items of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): a hard hat, a high visibility vest, safety glasses and ear plugs/muffs. You may already own these items. If not, you can purchase them from your local hardware supplier or from Blue Dog Training at a cost of $40 (including postage). Alternatively, you can complete the course at Blue Dog Training's office in Milton, where the PPE will be supplied for you at no cost.
Which White Card do I need?
All White Cards are mutually recognised in each state of Australia. If you are unsure which White Card you should complete we suggest that you discuss it further with your employer or your relevant work health and safety regulatory authority.
- We were the first to offer online white cards.
- Many of our competitors show little regard for education design and compliance.
- There is no such thing as an Australian White Card. All White Cards are mutually recognised in each state of Australia.
- Some employers exercise their right to enforce the use of a white card from a reputable organisation.
- You get what you pay for. With us, you’ll walk away with the knowledge and the card.