Western Australia Course Information
The White Card course (CPCCOHS1001A - Work safely in the construction industry) is a mandatory requirement for anyone who wants to work on a construction site. The White Card course is nationally recognised and can be done online with Blue Dog Training 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Start now and only pay when you have completed the online assessment. Once the course and verification is complete, you can access your Statement of Attainment (with your White Card number) online. The Statement of Attainment is proof of having completed the White Card course and can be used to gain access to construction sites. Your White Card will be posted to you the same business day.
Download the White Card brochure.
Cost: $80 - No Hidden Fees!
Don't get caught outUse Blue Dog Training - we won't stuff you around
Which White Card do I need?
All White Cards are mutually recognised in each state of Australia. If you are unsure which White Card you should complete we suggest that you discuss it further with your employer or your relevant work health and safety regulatory authority.
- We were the first to offer online white cards.
- Many of our competitors show little regard for education design and compliance.
- There is no such thing as an Australian White Card. All White Cards are mutually recognised in each state of Australia.
- Some employers exercise their right to enforce the use of a white card from a reputable organisation.
- You get what you pay for. With us, you’ll walk away with the knowledge and the card.