The Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) Approved Managerial Course is a requirement for obtaining a QBCC Trade Contractors Licence. Tradespeople wanting to sub-contract will need to complete this course.
The course consists of four topics of learning:
- Structure and financials
These four topics are separated into individual and manageable tasks, with additional support available from our trade qualified trainers. At the end, there will be a final project. This will help you in understanding how to create credibility with clients and keep your ideas fresh and relevant within the construction industry, no matter your trade.
Upon completion you will be issued with a “Statement of Attainment” for the nationally recognised course (BSBSMB401) ‘Establish Legal and Risk management requirements of small business’. It may also be used as an elective unit in the (CPC40110) Certificate IV in Building and Construction.
Duration and Cost
- You will have 2 months in total to complete the course but our average student duration is roughly 2-3 days.
- Full-service cost is $460 – no paperwork required. START NOW!
- If you are eligible for funding as per the below eligibility requirements, CSQ will contribute $360 towards the full-service cost of the course, reducing your total fee to $100.
(PLEASE NOTE: No refunds apply)
To be eligible for the CSQ funding, participants must be:
- an existing worker in the building and construction industry for one month or more; OR an unemployed worker who can provide proof of employment within the Building and Construction industry within the past 7 months
- an Australian/New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia (includes humanitarian entrant)
- a permanent Queensland resident or permanently employed in Queensland
To be eligible for the CSQ funding, participants must NOT be:
- a 1st or 2nd year apprentice
- an employee of any authority
- currently enrolled and participating in a school program
- contracted trainers and assessors or existing workers of any RTO
- previously funded under this CSQ funding Program
Please download the CSQ enrolment form below, complete and email to email@example.com for processing.
If CSQ funded positions are filled, a review of funding will occur in 2018. Please get in touch with our friendly staff for details.