The Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) Approved Managerial Course is a requirement for obtaining a QBCC Trade Contractors Licence. Tradespeople wanting to sub-contract will need to complete this course.
The course consists of four topics of learning:
- Structure and financials
These four topics are separated into individual and manageable tasks, with additional support available from our trade qualified trainers. At the end, there will be a final project. This will help you in understanding how to create credibility with clients and keep your ideas fresh and relevant within the construction industry, no matter your trade.
Upon completion you will be issued with a “Statement of Attainment” for the nationally recognised course (BSBSMB401) ‘Establish Legal and Risk management requirements of small business’. It may also be used as an elective unit in the (CPC40110) Certificate IV in Building and Construction.
Duration and Cost
- You will have 2 months in total to complete the course but our average student duration is roughly 2-3 days.
- Full-service cost is $460 – no paperwork required. START NOW!
- If you are eligible for funding as per the below eligibility requirements, CSQ will contribute $360 towards the full-service cost of the course, reducing your total fee to $100.
(PLEASE NOTE: No refunds apply)
- permanently reside/employed in Queensland
- an Australian/New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant)
- an existing worker in the Building and Construction industry for one month or more
- not currently enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program
- previously not been funded under the CSQ Short Courses Funding Program
Please download the CSQ enrolment form below, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
CSQ Funding Eligibility
Please call us on (07) 3166 3999 or download the CSQ Enrolment Form below to confirm your eligibility for CSQ funding.
If CSQ funded positions are filled, a review of funding will occur in 2017. Please get in touch with our friendly staff for details.