Which White Card do I need?
The QLD, WA and TAS White Card Course is nationally accredited and recognised throughout Australia. Western Australia has slightly different WH&S legislation than all other Australian states. If you intend to work in Western Australia we suggest you complete the WA White Card course. We recommend everyone else complete the QLD White Card course.
The White Card course is a requirement for anyone who wants to work in the construction industry. Once the course and verification is complete, you can access your Statement of Attainment online and your White Card will be posted to you the same business day. Please be aware that Tasmania White Cards are distributed via the Tasmania government and may take longer.
At Blue Dog we offer three White Card courses which are all nationally recognised:
Don't get caught outUse Blue Dog Training - we won't stuff you around
Your White Card in 3 Easy Steps
- We were the first to offer online white cards.
- Many of our competitors show little regard for education design and compliance.
- There is no such thing as an Australian White Card. All White Cards are mutually recognised in each state of Australia.
- Some employers exercise their right to enforce the use of a white card from a reputable organisation.
- You get what you pay for. With us, you’ll walk away with the knowledge and the card.